We know moving can be overwhelming. We’re here to help guide you through the process! We have expert leasing specialists to help you through from the application to the day of your move-in!
If you’re making a permanent move, use this service to update your address.
If your move is temporary, you can use this service for as short as 15 days or as long as 1 year. After the first 6 months, you can extend for another 6 months.
Direct your mail to a new address with a few clicks and a $1.00 charge to your credit card (the charge verifies your identity).
Mail is sent piece by piece to the new address. You will receive a welcome kit with coupons from our partners.
- Sort your belongings: Keep, Toss, or Sell
- Research Moving Companies and Schedule your Move
- Organize and Transfer School Records
- Order your Change of Address at USPS
- Notify Important Parties: Banks, Brokerages, HR, Magazine, Newspaper Subscriptions
- Organize and Transfer Medical Records
- Schedule a Day Off Work for Moving Day
- Tune-Up your Car for Moving Day
- Drop-Off Keys at Management Office & Leave Forwarding Address
You’ll need to set up your Electric and Gas with PGE when you move in. It’s easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Provide your name and identification
- Enter your new service address. Then, pick a start date that falls within 60 days
- Select your electric rate plan
- Provide your contact information